Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

MyPhone Privacy

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by joshbw, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joshbw

My first 3CX install has gone execellent and everything seems to be up. I setup MyPhone rights but the users can see all all the source calls and numbers in their main screen. I have the "rights" set to minimal however we do not want everyone to see all the incoming and out going detailed call info. Is there any fixes for this?

Thanks
    Josh

2. nbailey

nbailey Member

Hello,

If you have minimal rights setup for users then they shouldn't see call details but "Agent on a call" with no aditional information. Double check this or make sure these agents are not in the management group.

Thanks,
    Nate

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. joshbw

Thanks for the follow up and yes the user just says on a call in MyPhone. I am refering the "calls" "source" section on top which shows the incoming call number. We are using a Patton 4960 so the incoming number also displays the 4 digit DID flag infront of the number which is also the same as our extension numbers. Right now the MyPhone users can see this and it tells everyone what number has called and the extension flag.

Hopefully there is a work around, any help wouldbe appreciated.

Thanks again,
    Josh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.