• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Myphone problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylove4life

Reaction score
HI all, if you put your myphone in "out of office" or "away" mode should the extention still ring? It seams that if I set it too "out of office" or "away" it just rings the phone anyway. Or is that by default that it will anyway...

Thanks

it depends on how the awaya and out of office are setup on a per user basis.

What do you mean? Use 3cx softphone as well..

there different forwarding rules for each scenario. you will need to check the forwarding either thru myphone or the admin console/webpage of 3cx for the user.

O got ya.. I'll have a look ASAP

Both Away and out of office are set to go to voice mail. But they ring the phone anyway. Is that normal or should they go straight to voice mail without ringing the line?

that is not normal behavior. I just tested on the latest release of v10 and it works as it should.

What do you think might be the trouble? I have the lastest V10 and 3cx softphone and myphone installed.

it would be helpful to post a log of the call.

mylove4life said:
HI all, if you put your myphone in "out of office" or "away" mode should the extention still ring? It seams that if I set it too "out of office" or "away" it just rings the phone anyway. Or is that by default that it will anyway...

Thanks
Hi

Perhaps will sound amusing but, in case you use 3CXPhone, be careful at the following "trap":
if your 3CXPhone is configured with two or more simultaneously active accounts, it's - obviously - possible to ring on an incoming call from a different account than MyPhone's one set to Away. (It happened to me when for testing purposes I had two accounts on the same PBX).

Regards
vali

I'm having a brain fart and cant remember where to get them...

willow said:
it would be helpful to post a log of the call.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matchofficees
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.