MyPhone Unavailable on version 10

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by mevrick, Dec 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mevrick

Why after logged in into MyPhone i cannot make/receive calls or even my extension detected as unavailable

Using latest demo commercial 3CX version on Windows 7 Professional Edition. Please advice by looking the attachment. thank you

Attached Files:

2. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

It's more than annoying posting the same post in several forums.
    This is not the way of getting answers.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. nbailey

nbailey Member

There is more too it than you are unavailable, please read the forum rules before posting and refrain from making the same post multiple times. I removed your duplicate posts. Give more information and follow the forum rules if you want answers.

Thanks,
    Nate

Forum rules are listed here: http://www.3cx.com/forums/forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. mevrick

sorry about that.

5. nbailey

nbailey Member

but to answer your question, it seems like you don't have a phone provisioned to the extensions listed. 3CX MyPhone still needs the extension to be provisioned to a phone before you can use MyPhone, it itself is not a phone.

Thanks,
    Nate

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.