MyPhone Windows 7 issues

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rmm, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rmm

rmm

Having moved from v9 to v10, I’ve posted elsewhere that I’ve problems installing Desktop Components on Vista OS client machines, still unresolved. I did get, to all intents and purposes, successful installs of MyPhone on Windows 7 clients, however, am getting the following errors:

1. Each time you click the Settings tab of MyPhone an “An unknown error has occurred. Please restart this application” comes up
    2. Each time you try to apply a setting e.g. changing the Dialling from Use Intercom to Trigger Call on Deskphone (I put a sting in from the SNOM phones), when Apply is clicked I receive “An error occurred while saving extension settings changes for extension: 71 Error: Error 0x17E0. Debugging resource strings are unavailable. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.60531.0&File=mscorrc.d”

The clients are fully updated. Any ideas gratefully received. Thank you.

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The issue is already solved in SP4 when you hide the "user Frwd rules and ext details"
    The myphone does not close or looses connection is just a pop up message which is wrong...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rmm

rmm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.