• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

MyPhone Windows 7 issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

rmm

Reaction score
Having moved from v9 to v10, I’ve posted elsewhere that I’ve problems installing Desktop Components on Vista OS client machines, still unresolved. I did get, to all intents and purposes, successful installs of MyPhone on Windows 7 clients, however, am getting the following errors:

1. Each time you click the Settings tab of MyPhone an “An unknown error has occurred. Please restart this application” comes up
2. Each time you try to apply a setting e.g. changing the Dialling from Use Intercom to Trigger Call on Deskphone (I put a sting in from the SNOM phones), when Apply is clicked I receive “An error occurred while saving extension settings changes for extension: 71 Error: Error 0x17E0. Debugging resource strings are unavailable. See http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=106663&Version=4.0.60531.0&File=mscorrc.d”

The clients are fully updated. Any ideas gratefully received. Thank you.

The issue is already solved in SP4 when you hide the "user Frwd rules and ext details"
The myphone does not close or looses connection is just a pop up message which is wrong...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.