• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Need 3cx APK for Version 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wes

Reaction score
Went online to the play store to get the app as the user got a new phone, to find out that version 11 is no longer available. Was curious if there was a working link to download and install it manually?

The APK file of any installed application is retrievable as long as the handset is rooted. That said, I'm surprised that the version 11 phone is no longer available, I'm sure that there are still a lot of users on Version 11 of the PBX.

I ended up using APK Extractor on an android phone that had version 11 installed, works like a champ and the user is back online! Thank you for the tip as doing that seemed to have slipped my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NGPMH
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.