Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Need a 4 SIM 3G Gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by abacusadmin, Apr 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. abacusadmin

Hi

I have been using a 2N VoiceBlue Next GSM gateway with 4 SIMs in it that has worked well with 3CX for a number of years.

The problem is that here in Australia the telcos are shutting down the GSM networks so I need to find a 3G or 4G gateway as I want to send outgoing calls to mobiles phone out through a physical gateway. I want something that takes 4 SIMs.

Anyone know of a device that works with 3CX?

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You may have to do some research on which frequencies/technologies are being, or are going to be used. With 5G on the horizon, things are still evolving. What works in North America (not a lot to choose from), or Europe, may not work in Australia.

3. gorbros

Hi Abacusadmin try Yeastar. I am currently using the TG200 GSM on 3CX v15 works wonderful. Go to yeastar.com have a look contact me and I will arrange for you to get one

Regards

4. 10m

10m

Hi Abacusadmin.

Please share with me how you setup your TG200 with 3CX. I'm having difficulties setting up outgoing calls on my PBX.

Thanks very much.

5. gorbros

Have you configured your outbound rules in 3CX and did you configured your ip to mobile settings in the gateway?

Cables likes this.
  6. 10m

10m

Thanks Gorbros.

I got help from Yeastar support. I had set up my outbound rules on 3CX, it was the gateway that had configuration issues but we have sorted that out.

gorbros likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.