• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Need a quick way to find the users that HAVE NOT yet configured a voicemail greeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmdias

Reaction score
Need a quick way to find the users that HAVE NOT yet configured a voicemail greeting..

any ideas ??

Have over 100 phones and many did not configure the voicemail greeting... now management is asking me for a list.

thx!

The only way I can think of doing this, and it's going to require some clicking.. is to log into the management console, go to the extensions page, double click extension, go to voicemail tab, and under "Manage Voicemail Greetings", if the dropdown box is empty, that means the user hasn't recorded a customized voicemail greeting.

Run a Backup and include "System Voice Prompts and Audio Files for music onhold".
In the ZIP file you'll find a folder called "vmailprompts" which will have all extensions with custom voice mail prompts.

So any extension NOT listed in this folder have NO custom voice mail prompt. You basically want it the other way around but that might still be helpful.
But... if there is a custom prompt recorded for an extension and afterwards it is switched back to system default the extension will still be listed in the folder as the prompt will still be present even though that might not be too likely.

yeah.... that's the only way i do it for now....a PITA :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.