• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Need a report on which phone lines get used

Status
Not open for further replies.

nonlinear

Reaction score
Hi all,

Is there any way to get a report of which phone lines never get used? I've been trying to test all of the reports, and none of them show me which phone line the call came in on. We need to know if we have idle phone lines that we can get rid of.

Thanks in advance.

John

There is no report that I recall that address that which is not used.

There are some data loggers which you can configure with the CDR that might provide you the info (or lack thereof) where you can determine. This is more or less a RAW output which will require some exporting into something like Exel and then some subsequent sorting and other data manipulation.

You might also contact http://www.voiptoys.com as they have some 3rd party apps that may be applicable and not require the manipulation.

Hi lneblett,
Thanks for the information. I'll see what voiptoys has; otherwise, I will process the raw logs and do it that way.

Best regards,

John

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.