Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Need Help for purchasing Telephony Analog Card

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by milindsaraswala, Jan 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milindsaraswala

Dear Sir,

We are going to install IP-PBX in our company. Still we don't decided that we are going to install 3CX or Trixbox. But I am looking for Telephony Analog Card, which can connect to 4 lines from Ministry of Communication (PSTN Line) to my IP PBX and If in same card I can connect only 1 analog phone with eco cancellation.

Kindly help me which model of card I should buy which can help me in both 3CX and Trixbox. If you some video how to connect then it will be very helpful.

2. Discovery Technology

Hi,

The sangoma cards are fully supported in 3CX, including templates that have been tested.

I would recommend that you consider one of these, or possibly a separate gateway device instead, such as a Linksys or Patton gateway.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Get yourself an external gateway (Grandstream best gxw-4104, Patton second best).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.