Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

NEED HELP PLZ

Discussion in 'Android' started by wesam_az, Sep 4, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wesam_az

I installed 3CXv15 on my desktop then installed 3CX client for 2 IOS devices, after port forwarded there were problems regarding the availability it keep showing me reconnect time out , while other device is keep connecting for minutes then disconneted.

now I uninstalled V15 and installed 3CX phone system v14 (on both android and IOS), and I encountered some problems:
    1) in android phone it worked for awhile then keep showing registering ... disconnected ,tried to provisioning 3 or 4 times , no change. "provisioning error cannot contact provisioning server because of a network issue".
    in IOS which I iinstalled in one device seems to be OK.
    2) is there a free licence(IN 3CX phone system) like V15 with 8 SC ?
    3)if I have a main access point outdoor antenna (it's DHCP 192.168.0.1) , BUT other antennas (station /client) which receive the signal from the main antenna connected to a router which has a different IP LIKE 192.168.109.1.... DHCP, and 192.168.1.1.. DHCP , IS IT POSSIBLE TO CONNECT MY CLIENT WITH ALL THESES ACCESS POINT WITH THE SAME PHONE SYSTEM?

thanks in advance
    waiting your reply

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Is this both on the local LAN (same subnet?) ,and over 3/4G, or other wifi hotspots?

No, there is a DEMO key available for 2 simultaneous calls.

It all depends on how you have your network configured. 3CX may see the other Access point as not being on the same local network. You may have to change the subnet mask, or other settings. Check the 3CX log to see if there are error messages when the initial registration is attempted.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.