Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Need help preventing intrusion

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RobertKroll, Dec 14, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RobertKroll

I have been seeing MANY attempts to hijack my system, and thus far, it APPEARS that the system hasn't been compromised, but I AM seeing a lot of this:

Has anybody else had these problems? What is the best way to SEE what or WHO is trying to get into my system? Are there watchdogs that I can put in place to give me a better idea of connections that are propagating from outside my intranet?

Regards,
    BoB

Attached Files:

2. snowsam

Robert,

Are you on version 10 and using the anti-hacking features it offers? They are under settings --> advanced --> Anti-hacking and you also want to look at the "ip blacklist" tab in the same place.

-Sam

3. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Your log shows that they authenticate as 101, make sue you have a secure SIP PIN in there

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Also be sure that any extension (setting in 3CX for each extension) that does not need to register remotely, has the check box ticked, to prevent that. In the anti-hacking features, I've extended the time-out quite a bit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.