need help with CFD for recording IVR messages

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by npereira@cbnco.com, Nov 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. npereira@cbnco.com

Hi,

I have been playing around with CFD using the examples, and im almost to the point where I have a working solution. The end solution would look like this:

A user calls into an Q8100
    Option 1 is to record a General message (to be applied to the IVR 8001)
    Option 2 is to record a Loto Message (to be applied to the IVR 8002)
    Once either option is pressed, the user is prompted to enter ID and PIN for authentication (different ID/PIN per option)
    Once authenticated, user is prompted to record the message
    Once the message is recorded, it is applied to :
    Recorded message from Option 1 to IVR 8001
    Recorded message from Option 2 to IVR 8002

But something is missing and I cant get my hands on what the issue is. When I call in, I hear the message "press 1 to record message 1, press 2 to record message 2" but once you press either, it just hangs up.

And when I do the build, i get a bunch of errors
    upload_2017-11-30_8-22-33.png

Im not using any Amazon Polly (not sure what that even is). why am i getting this error?

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello,

The errors you're receiving regarding Amazon Polly are because you're using "Text to speech" prompts. If you want to use TTS then you need to provide your Amazon account credentials, because TTS uses the Amazon Polly engine in CFD...

If you don't want to use TTS, then change your Text to speech prompts to Audio File prompts, and provide the pre-recorded wav files.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. npereira@cbnco.com

ok, i had figured this before you wrote back Ernesto, thanks.

Now, after replacing the text to speech with wav files, now during the build i get a build failed with all there .NET errors

Code:
    ----- Build process started for project 'inbound-call-record' in release mode.

Compiling file Login.comp (C:\Users\adm_npereira\Documents\inbound-call-record\Login.comp)...
    Compiling file RecordMessage1.comp (C:\Users\adm_npereira\Documents\inbound-call-record\RecordMessage1.comp)...
    Compiling file RecordMessage2.comp (C:\Users\adm_npereira\Documents\inbound-call-record\RecordMessage2.comp)...
    Compiling file ValidateData.comp (C:\Users\adm_npereira\Documents\inbound-call-record\ValidateData.comp)...
    Compiling file Main.flow (C:\Users\adm_npereira\Documents\inbound-call-record\Main.flow)...
    Creating source code output...
    Compiling the created source code to .NET library...
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (32,67): error CS1525: Invalid expression term ''
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (32,67): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (32,68): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (32,69): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,72): error CS1525: Invalid expression term ''
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,72): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,73): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,84): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,85): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,86): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,88): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,89): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,98): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,99): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,103): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,104): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,107): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,108): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,115): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,116): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (45,76): error CS1056: Unexpected character '$'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (45,78): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (27,72): error CS1056: Unexpected character '$'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (27,74): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,72): error CS1525: Invalid expression term ''
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,72): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,73): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,84): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,85): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,86): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,88): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,89): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,98): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,99): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,103): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,104): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,107): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,108): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,115): error CS1056: Unexpected character '\'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,116): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (45,76): error CS1056: Unexpected character '$'
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (45,78): error CS1003: Syntax error, ',' expected
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,73): error CS0103: The name 'ProgramData' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,73): error CS1738: Named argument specifications must appear after all fixed arguments have been specified
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,86): error CS0103: The name 'CX' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,89): error CS0103: The name 'Instance1' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,99): error CS0103: The name 'Data' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,104): error CS0103: The name 'Ivr' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,108): error CS0103: The name 'Prompts' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,116): error CS0103: The name 'LOTORecordMessage1' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (45,69): error CS0103: The name 'project' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (45,78): error CS0103: The name 'record1' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (32,69): error CS0103: The name 'Customers' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (32,69): error CS1738: Named argument specifications must appear after all fixed arguments have been specified
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (27,65): error CS0103: The name 'project' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (27,74): error CS0103: The name 'record2' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,73): error CS0103: The name 'ProgramData' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,73): error CS1738: Named argument specifications must appear after all fixed arguments have been specified
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,86): error CS0103: The name 'CX' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,89): error CS0103: The name 'Instance1' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,99): error CS0103: The name 'Data' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,104): error CS0103: The name 'Ivr' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,108): error CS0103: The name 'Prompts' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (43,116): error CS0103: The name 'LOTORecordMessage2' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (45,69): error CS0103: The name 'project' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (45,78): error CS0103: The name 'record2' does not exist in the current context
    Error compiling source code to .NET library: (88,99): error CS0103: The name 'validateData' does not exist in the current context

----- Build process finished for project 'inbound-call-record'.

4. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

It seems you're using single quotes for strings. You need to use the standard quote for them (").

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. smtharrison

Man, this is exactly what I am trying to do! Any chance you can share what you've built offline?? Hell, I'd even pay you for it lol!

6. jamesdesouza

do you mean what is inside .tcxvoiceapp file? :)

7. smtharrison

No, sorry just saw this. I am trying to figure out a way for a customer to change their IVR from a phone. There is no way to do this without giving them access to all the IVRs in the system. I had this scripted years back when they did not cache audio, but can't figure out how to do this. I'd pay someone for support on this at this point. Call flow designer is a beast, and just do not have time to learn it.

8. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @smtharrison,

Do you need to call in the system and record some audio? And then use that audio for another IVR? That's something you can do with the CFD. We can give you some pointers and gidance, but we can't develop the app for you. If you need someone to do the job, please search the Internet, there are many 3CX partners developing CFD apps for third parties.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.