Hi. I am trying to setup ODBC search in 3CX Phone Server PRO, and I cannot understand why it is not working. I assumed that if the ODBC connection was setup and working, then any call coming in to the system would have the CallerID matched in the DSN and the Caller Name(s) displayed to the user in 3CX Phone. Is that the intended behaviour? Perhaps the intention with this feature is not to display the Caller Name to the user of 3CX Phone - I can't see anywhere to confirm or deny this, but it seems like an obvious expectation. I have followed the instructions at http://www.3cx.com/docs/odbc-search-phonebook-directory/ I have a valid SQL table to check against, and created a System DSN on the server to access that database. However, the ODBC data is not shown to the user on receiving a call from a contact in the SQL database. Is there another 3CX Server log I can check which will tell me if the ODBC search is trying to work, and what the results are? Nothing appears in the Server Event Logs, Activity Logs or in Windows Event Logs related to this. Problem Solving: The DSN tests fine for connecting in Windows. I have run the test tool from that same article, and it works, although I have to provide the UserID and Password for the DSN in the connection string for it to work, which doesn't seem right? If I run the test tool without the UID & PWD fields, I get back an error: ERROR  [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Login failed for user ''. I have also tried manually adding the UserID and Password to the ODBC settings in the registry, but it doesn't help. However, I cannot save the UID & PWD fields in 3CX Management > Advanced > Company Directory Sync > ODBC Search, as they are dropped every time I try. I tried creating the DSN as 32bit, since the server is 64bit, but that gives another error, which makes sense; The specified DSN contains an architecture mismatch between the Driver and Application I did a stack trace on the ODBC connection, and when the test tool connects, I can see the traffic and commands get logged, and I get results back. However, when I enable the ODBC Search in 3CX Server and make some test calls, nothing is logged in the stack trace, so it appears no SQL lookup is being made.