Need reference Customer that use 3CX and Microsoft Dynamic CRM Integration

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by jed, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jed

jed New Member

Hi

Can you help me.. We need a reference contact to a 3CX customer, that use the Microsoft Dynamic CRM Integration, in a "bigger scale" round 200 users, but less will be ok:)

Can you help, please contact me.

Thank you in advance

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. stefanprasch

Hi Jed,

we are using Dynamics 365 and the 3CX Phone System CRM Integration.
    it´s only a small installation with 10 accounts. Maybe i can help you. You can contact me by stefanprasch.com/kontakt

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. jed

jed New Member

Hi Stefan

Thank you so much for your reply.
    I will contact you when I´m at my office tomorrow :)

4. fabiancrmaddon

Hi Jed,

FYI: Seems like you want to integrate MS Dynamics with 3cx in a bigger scale.
    If there are many users and some of them do share their workspace or similar you might want to use hotdesking. Anyways, please test the crm-integration (in this case MS Dynamics) with hotdesking before installing it on customers side. Looks like hotdesking is an issue if you want to use 3cx Phone for Win with TAPI or Plugins.

Best regards,
    Fabian Zimbalev

5. jed

jed New Member

Hi Fabian

Thank you for your response, and warning.. We will test in case of the need for Hotdesking. However currently the customer "just" want to use the 3CX SoftPhone, and I do expect this to be working with the Integration tools..

Thank you

6. jed

jed New Member

Hi Stefan
    Did you recieve my message from your website kontakt?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.