Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Need suggestion for an ATA that works well with 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by webguyz, Jul 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. webguyz

webguyz New Member

Sunrocket refugee. I was eyeing 3CX a few months ago and now since SR is going away I decided to jump on the 3CX and signed up with Broadvoice today. Works great with a softphone but I need a good solid ATA to use with my home phone. I see various issues with different ATA's on the forum, but can anyone recommend a unit they have that works very well and they are pleased with??

Thanks!

2. Costas3CX

Costas3CX New Member

The Grandstream HT-488 with the latest firmware that supports one stage dialing works ok. Also the SIPURA 3000 I am very very happy with. But that is just personal opinion.

3. webguyz

webguyz New Member

Just ordered a SPA3102 so keeping my fingers crossed. I saw there were some How-tos in the support section and the price was not too bad/

Thanks!

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Yep the 3102 is a good unit.

I noticed that you are located on earth (I try to do the same most of the time, although the misus refers to it as La La land).

Some ATA settings are country specific, so if you tell us what country you live in that can help (Promise we will not stalk you).

Anyway there are a lot of 3102 users on this forum (Me included) there is actually a 3102 "bible" floating arround so if you have any problems let me know and I drop you a copy.

5. Ralph

Ralph Member

I just started using a HandyTone 486

Just set up a Grandstream HandyTone 486 last week. Set up was easy and the device works great. Price was very reasonable as well.

Grandstream site:
    http://www.grandstream.com/ata.html

Take care,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.