• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Need to delete a Provisioned Phone

Status
Not open for further replies.

healthy

Bronze Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Hi,
I've had a GrandStream and now have a Yealink. My 3CX Phone app complains (every 2-3 minutes now):
You have multiple IP phones that support CTI registered with extension number ... Select the phone device you would like to use from the dropdown list below.

Is there any way to get rid of the phones that aren't being used any longer?
Thanks!

Hi Healthy,

You will need to factory reset the IP phone that you will no longer be using. I would also check your registration because that particular message should only prompt once; and that is when you first register the phone.

Hey there,

In your extension settings, click on the phone which you dont need in the "phone provisioning" (You should be seeing your Grandstream and Yealink phones there)

Delete the MAC address and in the "Model" drop down box just choose "Select Phone Model".
Click "Apply" and "OK".
You may need to reprovision your 3CX Phone

Hope that helps!

Thank you so much I had changed the Mac to all 0s, since it wouldn't let me delete it out UNLESS the "Select Phone..." was selected.

Awesome! Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lars001
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.