Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Need to delete a Provisioned Phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by healthy, May 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. healthy

Hi,
    I've had a GrandStream and now have a Yealink. My 3CX Phone app complains (every 2-3 minutes now):
    You have multiple IP phones that support CTI registered with extension number ... Select the phone device you would like to use from the dropdown list below.

Is there any way to get rid of the phones that aren't being used any longer?
    Thanks!

2. roland_3CX

roland_3CX Support Team

Hi Healthy,

You will need to factory reset the IP phone that you will no longer be using. I would also check your registration because that particular message should only prompt once; and that is when you first register the phone.

3. 3CXNP

3CXNP Support Team
    3CX Support

Hey there,

In your extension settings, click on the phone which you dont need in the "phone provisioning" (You should be seeing your Grandstream and Yealink phones there)

Delete the MAC address and in the "Model" drop down box just choose "Select Phone Model".
    Click "Apply" and "OK".
    You may need to reprovision your 3CX Phone

Hope that helps!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. healthy

Thank you so much I had changed the Mac to all 0s, since it wouldn't let me delete it out UNLESS the "Select Phone..." was selected.

Awesome! Thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.