need to download recorded call from iphone

Discussion in 'iOS' started by todevendra, Apr 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. todevendra

I do have an iPhone and 3CX phone installed in my iPhone. I used allvoi VOIP service. I recorded many call and now I want to download those recording in to my computer from iPhone.
    So, can somebody help me out on this? how to download 3CX recorded call from iPhone to computer.

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Recordings files are stored in the iTunes-shared Documents folder, therefore you have to open iTunes, select your device, select 3CXPhone and from its Documents copy all files to your computer.
    Also, you may use the iExplorer Windows/Mac application, a very useful tool which allows you to 'see' the iPhone as a simple USB device.

Hope it helps.
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. todevendra

I have downloaded iExplorer windows but it's showing error message like limit to connect 5 apps at a time.

other way, which u told to me. I didn't find the iTune shared document.
    I do have iOS 4.3.2

please suggest after that i'll update my phone for iOS 5.

4. todevendra

Thanks Vali, I have downloaded diskAid and by that I am able to see all the application data as 3CX and others.

5. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

With iTunes is quite straightforward:

On left bar, click your device then, on top, click Apps. There you will see something like "Sync apps" blablabla. Scroll down almost a screen then you will see a "File sharing" section. There, on the left, in the "Apps" you should see the 3CXPhone - click it and then, in the right list should appear recording files, if any. Select the ones you want (multiple selection is possible) then click the "Save to..." button and that's all. Also, you may delete them using the Del key.

Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.