Need to report a bug, but can't find where

Discussion in 'Windows' started by jasb, Jul 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jasb

Jul 2, 2010

I need to report a bug with the lastest 3CX softphone v.4_13336, but i don't see a place or email to do so.
    If anyone knows the right place please let me know. I'm going to post here tech info anyway.

I'm using the softphone with asterisk, and when i try to access my voicemail using *97 and when i enter the password for my voicemail box, 3CX just double what i insert.
    Using "core set verbose 15" in asterisk, i get:

[Jul 2 21:07:28] VERBOSE[12238] app_voicemail.c: -- Incorrect password '112233445566' for user '69' (context = default)
    [Jul 2 21:07:28] VERBOSE[12238] file.c: -- <SIP/69-00000009> Playing 'vm-incorrect.gsm' (language 'en')
    [Jul 2 21:07:30] VERBOSE[12238] file.c: -- <SIP/69-00000009> Playing 'vm-password.gsm' (language 'en')

for the voicemail mailbox 69, the defined password is: 123456
    it just doubled every digit.

If i connect to asterisk using a physical SIP phone, it works just fine.

2. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Jan 26, 2007
    Another report already posted on this forum, opposite questions and comments will be the same:

Don't hesitate to post detailed report here.
    Information you provided simply highlights problem in DTMF detection and processing implemented in asterisk voice mail.

P.S. If 3CX Phone is doing something wrong then we will be glad to fix it. There is one problem, you should clearly describe where from asterisk voice mail gets a dublicate for each DTMF.
    Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.