Need Waterproof/Rugged Phone for High Heat/Humidity location

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ESQ_IT, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ESQ_IT

Hello,
    We have particular location, Lifeguard station less than 10 feet from our Recreation Centres Pools, whose environment has very high humidity/heat. Due to the environment much of the electronics placed there has a very short life span. I am looking for a desktop phone that would replace the current Yealink t42G phone. I would like one that is rugged and waterproof (or somewhat more resistant) and of course that would integrate with our Current 3CX system. We have replaced the desktop phone twice already in a short period. Any assistance or advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Logan C

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I added a link to a "waterproof" desk phone (their description), but doesn't appear to be supported, and the quality is unknown at this point.

If you are using only a single line, you might consider using an ATA (that can be sealed from moisture) along with a more "robust" analogue desk phone. Some of the sets made 20 (or more) years ago, for phone service providers, can be found cheaply, and are built like a tank.

ESQ_IT likes this.
  3. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    ESQ_IT likes this.
  4. ESQ_IT

5. Sopock

Sopock Member

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

correct...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.