• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Need Waterproof/Rugged Phone for High Heat/Humidity location

Status
Not open for further replies.

ESQ_IT

Customer
Reaction score
Hello,
We have particular location, Lifeguard station less than 10 feet from our Recreation Centres Pools, whose environment has very high humidity/heat. Due to the environment much of the electronics placed there has a very short life span. I am looking for a desktop phone that would replace the current Yealink t42G phone. I would like one that is rugged and waterproof (or somewhat more resistant) and of course that would integrate with our Current 3CX system. We have replaced the desktop phone twice already in a short period. Any assistance or advice would be appreciated.

Thank you

Logan C

I added a link to a "waterproof" desk phone (their description), but doesn't appear to be supported, and the quality is unknown at this point.

If you are using only a single line, you might consider using an ATA (that can be sealed from moisture) along with a more "robust" analogue desk phone. Some of the sets made 20 (or more) years ago, for phone service providers, can be found cheaply, and are built like a tank.

Reactions: ESQ_IT
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.