Need Yealink T58v Template + Add DIDWW Provider

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jreddy, Jun 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jreddy

Trying out the 3CX demo trial. Need help with the following.

1. Just got locked out while trying to provision the new Yealink T58v phone. There does not seem to exist a template for it.
    2. Also did not see voip provider DIDWW - fairly large provider so tried to go to sip trunks and add them but did not find a place to upload their template. They provided a 3CX template.

Appreciate all the help.

2. 12494

12494 Member

If you got locked out then your IP address probably was blacklisted - which should expire. Also you can go to the management console and unlock or whitelist the phones IP address.
    There is a Generic SIP template that you can use if you cannot find your provider.

I just received a pair of T58V phones yesterday and have been testing them with 3CX.

3CX does not support these phones yet and there is no provisioning template. I did get them to work using a T48S template - this too is not supported. I was able to get them to work as local devices and as remote devices using SBC. I have not yet gotten them to work with STUN.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    NickD_3CX likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.