Neo Vortex VOIP calls connect no audio

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by netswork, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. netswork

netswork Active Member

I am new to 3cx but not new to IP telephony. I have setup my first 3cx server and using a sip trunk from Neo Vortex. My trunk shows registered and I can make calls but there is no audio in either direction. Any ideas? Im not sure where to start.

Billy

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

Common issue... They use a particular border gateway configuration. Check your router NAT configuration, that is usually the problem.

Please turn off all SIP helpers/ALG that pertain to SIP. You can call their tech support (Stephen) and maybe if you are lucky they can help you (if they answer your call)

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. netswork

netswork Active Member

I got it to work by disabling stun and setting my IP on the advanced tab of the voip provider. Now my issues is calls work, audio both ways, but the calls disconnect at exactly 31 seconds into the call.

4. netswork

netswork Active Member

Sounds like your not a fan of the nex vortex....who is the prefered sip trunk provider?

5. sigma1

sigma1 Active Member

And the logs says "No RTP packets received" right?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.