Netborder Express Gateway V2.0

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by borg, Mar 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. borg

I followed 3CX recommendations on support page and bought Sangoma A200 (Recommended) device.

There is a http: //www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/sangoma-a200/ - NO LONGER AVAILABLEguide using A200 device where we can read:

"The Netborder Express Gateway software (this guide was tested with V2.0 Beta) must be available. "
    and
    "The package provided by Sangoma should include the Netborder Express Gateway Software. "

Perhaps it is a bad joke, there is no Express Gateway V2.0 (beta or not) included in the package and such version isn't published (it is just planned to be released).

It looks like I was tricked by 3CX to spend money for future technology and I'm very unhappy.

2. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

The Sangoma boxes we received contain the card / chip inlays / cables and cd with the drivers.

From the 3CX side of things we can only base ourselves on the contents of packages we receive and not for all shipments. We would therefore recommend that you contact Sangoma support to get the required software.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

This has nothing to do with 3CX. As the guide explains quite clearly, you must ensure that you have the Netborder express software.

You must tell your Sangoma supplier that the netborder software must be included. So please take this up with the Sangoma supplier, not with 3CX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.