• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

New 15.5V - Yealink DND still rings on all phones..?

Status
Not open for further replies.

geedee

Reaction score
Hi all and thanks in advance

Can anyone suggest a reason why phone that are on DND still ring and can be answered?

We have Multiple Yealink SIP-T22P 7.73.0.60 & Yealink SIP-T28P 2.73.0.6. All on latest firmware...

Both have this strange feature.

Can anyone suggested how to combat this occurrence? Under previous versions, DND did not have the phones ringing.

Note, The phone indicates DND correctly as well as the Windows Desktop control app displays DND correctly.

Internal calls will also not ring through, it is just the external calls coming in that ring past the DND.

Thank you!
Sean

Hello @geedee ,

where does your inbound rule point? does it point directly to an extension or to a queue or ring group?

Hey AndreasPo_3CX

I think I found a solution... In the 3CX Management console under Phones.

I set the Forwarding Rules for in STATUSES | If in this status, forward calls as follows | DND to

OPTIONS | log out from queues

upload_2017-8-31_15-34-0.png

WOULD THIS BE THE BEST OPTION TO CORRECT?

CHEERS!

It all depends on how an external call is routed and why it got to the extension in the first place, if it was coming through a queue or ring group then you shouldn't get any calls with this configuration when you are in DND.

Got a call from one of my clients today complaining about the same problem. They are on Yealink T46g s.

Got a call from one of my clients today complaining about the same problem. They are on Yealink T46g s.

Did my above fox help you out at all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mendy E
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.