New Call Center Reports in 3CX V15.5 SP1

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by roland_3CX, Sep 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. roland_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

jed likes this.
  2. JonL

Thanks for this. Can I get a clarification? What is the difference between the Outgoing/Incoming Call graph report and the User Activity report? They seem to focus on the same thing, but I'm sure I'm missing the difference.

Also, is there such a report that exists that looking over, say, a year's time, can average the number of calls received to a queue over the time of the day? In other words, over a 1-year timespan, give me the hours of a day on the x axis and the average call volumes on the y axis so that we have a much longer-term view of when we are the most busy during the day?

3. roland_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

The User Activity report shows you any answered/ unanswered calls per extension, extension range or group of extension. The Outgoing & Incoming graph will show incoming and outgoing calls, to and from the PBX.

To see the call volume received to a queue over a 1-year time span

Select “Queue answered/ Unanswered Calls (Graph)” and set the time scale to “Month by Month”. Then, to see the busiest hour of the day, set the time scale to “hour- by- hour”.

#3 roland_3CX, Sep 29, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 29, 2017
  4. JonL

Thanks for the clarification, however, your response on the busiest hour of the day is not doing what I suggested. If you want to see things hour-by-hour, then the UI for creating the report details only gives you an option to pick a date, not the whole year. What I want to see is an hour-by-hour report with average call volumes over an entire year, not hour-by-hour for just the one day. We are currently on v15.5 SP1 internally here.

vizualpro likes this.
  5. roland_3CX

Staff Member 3CX Support

HI
    You simply need to generate 2 reports. Its ok to give a reporting manager 2 reports to study. One report will show the busiest time of the year. Tell the manager "this report shows that the busiest months of the year are March and October". Then you generate another report that shows the breakdown of March and the breakdown of October.

There is no report that tells you this directly. We think that this is ok.

#5 roland_3CX, Oct 2, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 2, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.