New Extentions

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by NT4, Mar 26, 2018.

1. NT4

NT4

Hi

Is there a way to configure the default extension profile? So that I don't have to change the common settings for each new user I add.

2. eddv123

eddv123 Active Member

3. NT4

NT4

Thanks for the tip but it's not a bulk import I'm looking to do. There are probably 3 or 4 new users added each week. What I'm hoping is possible is that some of the default settings in the GUI could preconfigured to my requirements. Such as the "Network interface for registration and provisioning", " Codecs", "BFL" & "Integration" So I just have to add the new username and email.

4. eddv123

eddv123 Active Member

No, but what you could do is add the 4 extensions in - add the names and email addresses as you would have to normally. Then when all are created go back to the extensions page hold down "Ctrl" and click all 4 extensions (this will multi-click and they will all go grey). Then hit "edit".

This will enable you to select (and change) all extensions settings at the same time. This is the closest you are going to get to your request I think.

5. NT4

NT4

Thanks again for the tip. I hope a default config setting gets added in the future though.

Dave-ee likes this.