• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

New Extentions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NT4

Customer
Reaction score
Hi

Is there a way to configure the default extension profile? So that I don't have to change the common settings for each new user I add.

Thanks for the tip but it's not a bulk import I'm looking to do. There are probably 3 or 4 new users added each week. What I'm hoping is possible is that some of the default settings in the GUI could preconfigured to my requirements. Such as the "Network interface for registration and provisioning", " Codecs", "BFL" & "Integration" So I just have to add the new username and email.

No, but what you could do is add the 4 extensions in - add the names and email addresses as you would have to normally. Then when all are created go back to the extensions page hold down "Ctrl" and click all 4 extensions (this will multi-click and they will all go grey). Then hit "edit".

This will enable you to select (and change) all extensions settings at the same time. This is the closest you are going to get to your request I think.

Thanks again for the tip. I hope a default config setting gets added in the future though.

Just voicing how much I would also appreciate this. Seems like something that could be in the system settings. Any time I can reduce the number of steps that have to be performed every time the better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
damiano giannini
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.