New Feature Suggestion

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by NigelG, Apr 6, 2007.

1. NigelG

It would be quite useful to have a 3CX server restart facility, and the ability to unregister connections and extensions from within the web control panel, This should also re-request the administrator password.

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Nigel,

Thanks for the feedback. I agree with the reregistration of VOIP provider connections as well as viewing the services status. Well probably be adding these soon.

Reregistering extensions is something that needs to be initiated from the extension itself unfortunately.

3. wewake

can system not issue url based (device specific) soft reboot request

and one more thing, it would be great to have provisioning feature

4. NigelG

Re: Additions

Hi Nick,

Thankyou for the reply. I perhaps need to explain the suggestion more clearly. It would be usefull to clear (unregister) client connections that are no longer active but still appear to be active from within the 3CX web interface. I understand that it is the client that would need to re-register, also with regards to restarting the 3CX server (not the physical box it runs on) or clearing down inactive connections my suggestion would be that before this could occur that the web page would request the admin password again so as to prevent unauthorised use of such a feature.

Maybe there cold be more than 1 level of web interface logon to the 3CX control panel, a simple view only user, with no rights to add or change items, and a second one with admin rights as is the current default.

Regards
    NigelG