• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Solved new install 15.5 PRO and Patton 4 port FXO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Waechter

Platinum Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
Customer has two small business' under one roof. Line 1 rolls to 2 and line 3 rolls to 4 (seperate rollover groups). We have the main IVR 800 for 1 and 2 but need a seperate IVR for 3 and 4. My brain seems to be failing me today. We have set the POTS# (DID) in the SIP trunk settings and set it up in Inbound Rules to go to the secondary IVR but the calls continue to ring to IVR800... please straighten me out.
Thank you

Thank you Jimbo... sadly that didn't work either.

My mistake. It is DID.

Hello @business54

Make sure that your DIDs match the incoming number the way the provider is sending it. If the numbers do not match then calls will be forwarded to the main trunk numbers destination. Check the activity log and try to adjust your DIDs to the format the provider is sending the numbers

We ended up installing a second Patton gateway to get this to work. Lines 1 & 2 (gateway 1) for the first company/ IVR and Lines 3 & 4 (gateway 2) for second company/ IVR.

Glad to see that the issue has been resolved and thank you for sharing your solution

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julian1234
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.