• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

New install

Status
Not open for further replies.

laptop

Reaction score
I am trying to use the 3cx as a pbx for an internal networked VOIP Ph. system. 3cs is installed on on a windows 2003 server. So far I have been able to get the soft phones on my client computers (vista and xp) to work with the system. But I get contuinual AuthFailure messages under my Server Status???? I cut and pasted the messages below. Can any one direct me to a method of correcting the issue?

AuthMgr::eek:nAuthFailure [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: SUBSCRIBE #any-dn#@192.168.0.250:5060 tid=2b745b3a264b7277 cseq=SUBSCRIBE [email protected]:5070 / 2 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings
07:32:00.125 evt::CheckAuth::not_handled [CM302002]: Authentication failed due to unidentified source of: SipReq: SUBSCRIBE #any-dn#@192.168.0.250:5060 tid=2b745b3a264b7277 cseq=SUBSCRIBE [email protected]:5070 / 2 from(wire)
07:31:59.781 AuthMgr::eek:nAuthFailure [CM102001]: Authentication failed for SipReq: SUBSCRIBE #any-dn#@192.168.0.250:5060 tid=2274c55f55714811 cseq=SUBSCRIBE [email protected]:5070 / 2 from(wire); Reason: Credentials don't match, check that authorization-ID and password match the ones in extension settings.

Thanks for any response1!!!
User ....laptop...

Hi. First of all, read the technical manual you can download here. It also replies on your question.
Secondly. When you try to log on to your 3CX system with a phone, what IP did you use. The internal or the external.
Are the phones on the same router, or in a different subnet. Did you open on the 3CX machine the 7000-7500 ports for internal calls?

Thanks a million for the quick reply!!

I struggle with the whole issue of "ports" especially when it comes to opening ports. My 3cx "firewall test" show that the proper ports are open. But as I understand that is only a test for the exterinal ports. There are 2 routers in the system, but Dhcp is only active on the windows 2003 server. When I set-up the phones I used the the internal IP from each machine.
Since my last post I did discover that the IP that is trying to connect is that of an internal web page.
I will read through the technical manual and hope to educate my self a little further.
Thanks again for the help...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.