• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

new installation of 3cx freeware version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Hi.
i just installed the 3cx freeware ip/pbx.
i am getting the following error.....can anyone assist?
SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
Is the server running on host "???" and accepting
TCP/IP connections on port 5480?
#0 C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(31): PDO->__construct('pgsql:dbname=ph...', 'daddyncassie', 'gummiegods')
#1 C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fExtension.php(30): CallContext->getConnection()
#2 C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fObject.php(19): fExtension->getData()
#3 C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Data\Http\index.php(7): fObject->getManager()
#4 {main}

Hi,
Thank you for trying out beta. It seems that your SQL server is down and the Web Interface naturally cannot connect to it.

Can you please check the status of DB service in the services console. You can get tot the console by going to "Start [Windows bottom left button] -> Run -> "services.msc" , and check whether "3CX PhoneSystem Database server" is started. If not try to start it and see if works.

Thanks

Same issue as Daddyncassie

Hey there, I am having almost the same issue as Daddyncassie. When I log into 3CX Phone system, I receive the error "SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: Connection refused (0x0000274D/10061)
#0 C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\CallContext.php(31): PDO->__construct('pgsql:dbname=ph...', '', '')
#1 C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fExtension.php(30): CallContext->getConnection()
#2 C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\fObject.php(19): fExtension->getData()
#3 C:\Program Files\3CX\PhoneSystem\Data\Http\index.php(7): fObject->getManager()
#4 {main}". The installation went through fine, but at the end I received a generic WindowsXP error "3CXPhoneSystem has encountered a problem and needs to close." When I look in the Services Console, 3CXPhoneSystem Database,3CXPhoneSystem Media Server, and 3CXPhoneSystem Webserver are running. However the 3CXPhoneSystem Service is not running. When I try to start the 3CXPhoneSystem, I receive the sam WinXP error and the same *.php errors when I try to log into the 3CXPhonesystem. The same thing happens on another system. When I look in the "Event Viewer" I'm showing an error on "POSTGRESQL" and more information shows "The description for Event ID ( 0 ) in Source ( PostgreSQL ) cannot be found. The local computer may not have the necessary registry information or message DLL files to display messages from a remote computer. You may be able to use the /AUXSOURCE= flag to retrieve this description; see Help and Support for details. The following information is part of the event: FATAL: no pg_hba.conf entry for host "::1", user "phonesystem", database "phonesystem", SSL off". Followed by an Application error. More Information on the application error is "Faulting application 3CXPhoneSystem.exe, version 2.0.0.0, faulting module 3CXPhoneSystem.exe, version 2.0.0.0, fault address 0x0001a800." This is also happening on another WinXP, which just had a clean install. Also, this download is directly from http://www.3CX.com. Is there anything I need to install or look for? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

haveing the same problem - if i start 3cxphonesystem service i get 0x0041a800 and a crash of this service

SQL Problems

Hi folks,

I think the problem here is the fact that postgresql which is what 3CX uses does not work if you are using an administrator based account. There are patches available which provide a work around, but I have not been able to get these working, I don

Re: SQL Problems

NS-icon said:
I think the problem here is the fact that postgresql which is what 3CX uses does not work if you are using an administrator based account.
postgresql doesn't work under administrator account. It works under phonesystem__3cx__ account. There is no difference you logon account. If you need, you can use pgAdmin for changing database parameters.

Re: SQL Problems

vadim said:
NS-icon said:
I think the problem here is the fact that postgresql which is what 3CX uses does not work if you are using an administrator based account.
postgresql doesn't work under administrator account. It works under phonesystem__3cx__ account. There is no difference you logon account. If you need, you can use pgAdmin for changing database parameters.

What version of 3CX do you use? If its not the current beta release, any chance you could upload your version for me to try? Because the beta release I have which is the one of the website does not seem to work, everything works except the database aspect which clearly states it is not possible to run PostGreSQL under an administrator account.

3CX Phone System and postgresql

3CX creates a special account for PostgreSQL to run as a service called phonesystem__3cx__. There is no requirement to use the administrator account for this.

If you get this error it means that the account with which you run set-up does not have rights to create a new account. You need to use an account with administrator privileges on that machine.

We have improved the error message in beta 3 which we just posted to reflect this.

Hi,

I am operating on a windows xp professional desktop linked to a windows domain controller and I have full administrator access across the network.

After install, I see the following in my services and am still unable to execute the PBX as the PostGreSQL seems to be offline so when the web admin page is loaded it is unable to load certain webpages required for configuring the PBX.

3CX PhoneSystem
3CX PhoneSystem IVR
3CX PhoneSystem Media Server
3CX PhoneSystem VoiceBox Manager
3CX PhoneSystem Web Server

That is all i see, any ideas?

Database

Hi,

Is the postgres service running? Please try to run the service from the services applet. If it does not start, please look in the event logs why the service does not start.

Hi,

I see no PostGreSQL Service option, I have already explained the services which are visible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.