New Installation of 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jonathanjohnsn, Jul 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonathanjohnsn

My current setup is:
    3CX 24-Professional
    20x Cisco SPA phones (works fine)
    Patton SN-4960 to connect to a ISDN BRI (problematic)
    Grandstream 4024 to connect 24 hospitality units (works fine)

I have attempted a golive many times, only ending up having to go back to my old phone system. The exchange office in the town is extremely old, so I have no choice but to have a BRI with no caller id (AMI/SF). A guy with Patton wrote a configuration for me, which partially worked. I was able to call out with no issues, other than the occassional Server Failure. My main issue however is my DIDs to not work. I believe the issue is with the patton having the right fields mapped to 3cx to alert the right ip phone. My configuration is totally different than the automatically generated script that 3cx suggests and I don't have enough experience to play with the inbound sip stuff. Does anyone have any idea on what I should do to get this working? I have tried so many things until I believe I maybe going in another direction. I purchased 3cx support, but it only goes so far. Patton has been good with support as far as their product, but it is hard to tell what is wrong.

Thanks in advance,
    Jonathan

2. carolinainnovative

Jonathan, where are you located? Can you send us some logs from 3cx (in verbose mode) so we can see what it is receiving from the patton?

3. jonathanjohnsn

I am in South Carolina. The server activity log appears to only cover 2 hours of activity. Is there a way to extend the time that it covers? I checked the custom parameters and I didn't see a variable for it. The problem is, I have the patton disconnected right now with the old phone system going because I can't afford for them to be down unless everything is 100%. Also is there a raw log, rather than using the server activity log?

Thx
    Jonathan

4. carolinainnovative

Raw logs are located in %ProgramData%\3cx\Data\Logs...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.