• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

NEW Patton 4114 ports/Trunks Status "Not Registered"

Status
Not open for further replies.

fischnets

Reaction score
Brand new Patton 4114. 3CX PBX Version 9, All updates through 5a (9.15781), running on Windows Server 2008 x64
Identified IP address, used Add Gateway, Brand: Patton, Chose SN-4114 4-Port FXO ( all doc's I could find refer to a differnet choice, but they MUST be for older versions of 3cx that required you to select the Firmware version.)
I CANNOT find what the CURRENT suggest 4114 firmware SHOULD be. I tried the latest, the noticed something that suggested "5.4 2009-11-18 H323 SIP FXS FXO" so I down graded to that firmware.
I have been through, several itterations of Add / Remove gateway, tried it with each of three firmware versions. First time out of the box 5.3, then latest 5.6 and then back to 5.4. In EVERY case the result is the same Ports/Trunks Status listes my Gateway as "Not Registered".
Just to try everything I can think of I have:
Disabled the Windows server 2008 firewall
I can ping, access the Patton device via a web browser, telnet, discover, update firmware, update configuration Save and reload.
Since the device is "Not Registerd" I assume incomming and outgoing calls will NOT work, but I tried dialing in and watching lights on the device. There is NO sign of Life during a ring. Not sure if there should be BUT I did look to see.
I am stumpped!!!

Any suggestions?

Can you post your server log, please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.