Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

New Server issue not recognizing tones

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dherrera, May 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dherrera

Just migrated my phone server from a hyper-v server to a physical dell poweredge. Everything seems to be working correctly except phone system is not recognizing key tones on incoming calls. Network card is Broadcom 5708. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thanks,

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

You might need to elaborate. Outside callers coming in from a VoIP provider? Calls to the DR and voicemail system? Does the caller hear the DR outgoing message? Are all inside calls to the same destinations (voicemail) OK? If an outside caller calls your set and presses a key, do you hear the DTMF tone?

Same operating system?

3. dherrera

Outside callers across SIP lines, I use bandwidth.com for lines. They call and and get my IVR, but system does not recognize DTMF tones. I checked log on a test call I made and it just ends up timing out since no tones recognized. Same operating system. The only difference is from virtual to physical. They are even plugged into the same switch. Outgoing calls and internal calls seem to work fine.

4. SY

SY Well-Known Member
    3CX Support

Kindly follow guidlines described in http://www.3cx.com/forums/forum-rules-read-to-get-answers-93.html
    You can use wireshark to collect a set of _objective_ information for problematic calls.

Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.