• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

new setting up for first time here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Media117

Reaction score
I am likeing what i see so far on the 3cx, not likeing the linux version at all.

But What I need is a gateway to use 4 pots lines. I have 4 numbers I want to hook up to polycom 501 phones using this system and cannot find the right gateway. Didn't read enough and ended up with a spa-8000 only to find it's not the type I needed.

Thanks.

there are many recommended gateways tested and suggested by 3cx which you can find under support section. Even the configuration for those devices is also provided for non-technical person so it can be useful for them to configure those devices without any problems.

We'rre using the Grandstream which was fairly easy to set up.

We are currently using the Grandstream GXW-4104 with 4FXO ports and it's working fine.

I may recomend it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramishvohrw
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.