New setup help with gateway

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Mioduz, Dec 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mioduz

I have a fresh install of 3CX running on my PC. Only have 2 extentions so far to work out out the bugs. One is for an App on my phone and one is a linksys phone.
    I installed a Sipura SPA-3000 Gateway, and connected that to Magic Jack Plus

The gateway and 2 extensions all show as registered on my PC. I am able to call from one extension to another. I am able to call from either extension through the magic jack to outside of the network cell phones

When a cell phone calls the magic jack number I hear 1 ring then the busy/error tone. Then disconnect.

No phones ring here.

Checking the Server Activity LOG I find this:

Any help please

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Double check the password settings.

Double check that the PSTN port on the 3K and the port in the trunk settings of 3CX are both set to 5062.

Post the PSTN Line tab from the 3K. if it still isn't working.

3. Mioduz

Still no luck. I decided to start a fresh as this Sipura SPA-3000 was used years ago with another 3cx System and there may have been some settings left over. I updated the firmware to the latest revision I could find, and also did a factory reset. I reconfigured it, and now it wont even register with 3CX.
    Any HELP?

This is what i followed to set up the Gateway
    http://www.3cx.com/voip-gateways/linksys-spa3102/

Here is a pdf of PSTN Setting in the
    http://fortiusarms.com/Sipura.pdf

4. hivanov

Hi !

Did you checked " Use Auth ID " to ensure it is set to "Yes" and, of course, the Auth ID field to be configured according to the setting in the PBX ?

Hope this helps ... 8|

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Mioduz

Yes that is set. I printed off a PDF of all my settings as shown in SPA3000 you can see here:
    http://fortiusarms.com/Sipura.pdf

6. hivanov

Can you try to replace User ID to be the same as Auth ID (10000). Sometimes this fixes the problem ...

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  7. complex1

complex1 Active Member

Maybe your SPA is blacklisted. Please check the IP Blacklist page. Settings >> Security >> IP Blacklist

8. Mioduz

Thank you for everyones help. Between resetting the Gateway back to default and configuring based on the guide, and changing the USER ID to my Gateway ID as set in 3cx fixxed everything. The gateway is now registered, and sends and receives calls.

Thank you for your assistance

9. hivanov

Be welcome 8|

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.