Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

New to 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by utawakevou, Feb 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. utawakevou

Currently testing this for one of our remote site. Manage install it on Win2K3 server on a DELL PowerEdge 1600SC. Got 3 Linksy and 3 extension created. Extension to extension is working fine. Do you have any recommended gateway that will enable me (as a starter ) to configure and enable my internal numbers to dial outside.

Need help

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Both Linksys/Cisco and Grandstream (amongst other) make single line gateways for under $75 US (approx). Some of those also include an FXS port for an analogue phone. If you figure that you will need the capacity in the near future there are a number of four port gateways on the market. Many have been mentioned in this forum, in past posts. Check on-line with a VoIP supplier in your country and compare prices, they can vary quite a bit.

3. utawakevou

With this free one that I'm testing, how many extension can I create and can it use a PSTN gateway or do I have to buy a license for it to be able to register a PSTN gateway ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.