• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

New Update to the 3CX Call Flow Designer includes: Text to Speech and Predictive Dialer

Status
Not open for further replies.

edossantos

Support Team
Staff member
3CX Support
Reaction score
Following Update 2 of 3CX v15.5, we’re releasing a new build of the 3CX Call Flow Designer which includes some new and exciting features that have been long awaited! This new version supports text to speech using the Amazon Polly engine and adds the ability to create predictive dialers among other improvements and fixes. In order to use Text to S...
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

it's great that TTS is back.
Could you tell me if you are considering any flexibility in choosing TTS engine? I have projects in v14 that I need to maintain and I would love to upgrade to 15.5 but with their quantity of calls and volume of text to read it would be cheaper to hire few more peoples to do it.

Best Regards.
Trestill

We've considered the possibility to add more options for TTS, there were many problems that eventually made us chose Amazon's Polly and ONLY Polly.
  • Pricing: Amazon is by far the absolute cheapest with rates 1000% times cheaper than most other providers.
  • Quality: There are a few TTS providers with amazing voice samples. The problem is the extreme pricing you'd be paying. In contrast there's free TTS options, but who's voice quality is for the most part non human (vst synth).

Not to over-advertise or show favoritism, but Amazon's Polly is the cheapest option out of everything out there. Whilst the voice quality isn't also #1, it's pretty close. These two combined are what defined our choice.

Last edited:
Good news :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.