Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

New VoIP client and Terminal Services????

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Ralph, Apr 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ralph

Ralph Member

We used to be able to run call assistant on a terminal server and it worked fine.

The new VoIP client will not allow multiple instances to be run on a terminal server (unless there has been an update I don't know about yet). Has anyone found a work around for this? Is there a version of the new VoIP client that will run on Terminal server? If not, Where can I down load the old Call Assistant??

Thanks again,

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Ralph,

The old call assistant is no longer available. However we will be looking into supporting 3CX VOIP client on terminal services and working on addressing it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Ralph

Ralph Member

Good morning Nick,

Any idea when a version that supports terminal services might be available. I am dealing with alot of folks where the functionality of the VoIP client in a terminal services environment could make the sale.

Thanks again

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.