Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

New Yealink v71 firmware for T28P

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rbc94, Oct 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rbc94

Will 3CX v12 support the new yealink T28P v71 (2.71.0.140) firmware? I really like some of the new changes to the firmware and would like to upgrade all of our phones to the new version but I want to make sure it will work ok with the system and the current templates. Anyone know?

2. cobaltit

cobaltit Well-Known Member

I guess it depends if you mean will 3CX 'support' or will 3CX 'work'. I'm sure it will work with that firmware, but the only supported firmware is what it automatically downloads and provisions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. AndreasP_3CX

AndreasP_3CX New Member
    3CX Support

Hi rbc94

just use the upgrade firmware feature from the management console, do not update directly from the company manufacturing website or you risk complications. If you have any further questions please let me know.

Best Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. rbc94

@Andreas

Thank you for the info. However, I have clicked on the update firmware button and the update firmware tool appears but nothing is listed. is there something I have to do to get this to work?

5. rbc94

Well, nevermind Andreas. I just read on your website that I can't upgrade my firmware unless I have a valid maintenance agreement with you. Nice. Another sneaky change to make us pay more money.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.