• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

newbie basic question

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikmps

Reaction score
hi everyone

i am just starting to play with the 3cx software -- looks nice

i have it installed on a windows 2008 server and can make sip calls between phones and softphones no problems

i have bought a Sangoma A200 card downloaded the drivers from Sangoma and installed on the server no problems

I have tried to setup a PSTN gateway using the generic setting and the Sangoma 1port ( there does not seem to a A200 version )

but it does not seem to have the software talking to the card, when i try dialing in i get just a ringing tone on the softphone to dial out i get a 480 temp unavailable error guessing because it cant talk to the card

can someone give me basic instruction on how to get the 3cx software talking to this card

thanks

Paul

Hi

3CX shall be releasing a config guide for this device in the coming weeks.

Please bear with us.

Do you use the netborder express software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.