Newbie: Need recommendation and assistance

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by sparkzone, Mar 29, 2007.

1. sparkzone

Great product and I am testing it as we speak
    able to setup the extension to work properly in our network and now ready to add voip and pstn converter. Need some advice here, I apologize if these has been asked many times, I did search but boy I am overloaded :)

1. Sunrocket = anyone able to get this working with SR equipment or some sort of away around it?

2. voip = I saw some tested list on this website, but which one is best bang for the buck?

3. Pstn adapter = which sipura model recommended? I am thinking I need one with 2-4 line coming in.

Thanks in advance,
    Sparky.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

SPA3102, but you want 2-4 lines (I assume that is concurrent and PSNT lines) so you look at something like SPA400 we are trying on this forum to get that configuration sorted (for the SPA400 that is).

I am very happy with my spa3102

3. sparkzone

thank itfarmer, I saw your thread regarding the SPA400 and I guess I better stick with spa3102 first to get my feet wet

what about voip, which one is the easier to setup? looks like SunRocket is hard to deal with from the 2 threads I found

4. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Difficult to say mate, I am in sunny AU so different rules and players. I guess it depends on where you are.

For example if you are in the US stick with a player in the US, so your traffic does not need to go transatlantic (distance is translated in latency which will be jitter and jitter means bad phone calls).

Sorry, no clear black and white answer on that. :wink: