newbie problem-project downsized

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by petals, Jul 7, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petals

I installed freeware VAD yesterday and programmed up menu using (among other things) the web GET routine.
    This morning when I restart machine, the project has been downsized to the inital entry screen rather than showing my project and a message appears that I have used advanced functions and the menu therefore can't be shown.
    Is there some way I can get my previous work back so I can finish testing to see in 3CX will do the job we want. So far indications are very good. This is much easier than doing in the Asterisk family as we have done previously.
    Thanks
    Scott

2. VAD_Support

VAD_Support Active Member

Hi Scott,

I don't understand why the VAD allowed you to use those advanced components the first time. You need a license to use them. The free edition has only a limited set of components, and when opening a project with advanced components, they are not shown. Anyway, they are not deleted from the project, so if you buy the license you will get your work back.

The only way to get the VAD using those components is applying a license key...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.