Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Newbie question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dan.clarkson, Jun 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dan.clarkson

Hi folks a quick question,

Is ther an easy way to prevent the 'transfer announcement' that plays between an option being pressed on an ivr and the call be routed to the call queue ? I just want the IVR annoucement to play followed by the annoucnement I have set up for the queue one of the options gets sent to and not the system one that plays inbetween to announce it is transferring the call.

Any help advice glady received.

Daniel

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

I'm not sure you could do it and still retain the announcement for other uses. I would track down the file name and replace it with a short recording of silence. As I recall, all of the recordings used are listed in the settings.

3. danhriscanu

danhriscanu New Member

Hi,

Go to Settings->System Prompts, press Show filter button and type "pls". The prompt is PLSHOLD and you can change it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.