Newbie Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by thekingster, Sep 5, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thekingster

Hi All

I am looking for a new telecoms system for my company. A few questions hopefully someone can help with. These are generally issues I have with the existing system that I am hoping 3cx will solve.

1) Call queues - I am hoping that I can have somewhere the amount of people waiting in the call queue

2) Call stats - I want to put live information up on a screen on call stats. Do you have access to the database to pull out such information?

3) Call weighting - are we able to weight the calls in a hunt group to a particular user in a hunt group?

Thanks

Dave

2. eddv123

eddv123 Active Member

Hi @thekingster ,

In answer to your questions in order below:

1) In 3CX Phone >> Switchboard >> Wallboard.
    You can view number of waiting calls for your queue here.

2) The 3CX in-built wallboard will show a lot of Real Time Queue statistics by default:
    • Waiting - Waiting calls.
    • Talk Time - Total talking time for all serviced calls.
    • Answered - The amount of answered calls.
    • Abandoned - The amount of Abandoned / Unanswered calls.
    • Agents Busy - Number of agents currently busy answering calls.
    • Total - Total number of calls (Answered / Unanswered calls).
    • Callbacks - Number of callbacks made by the system
    • Waiting Time - Average Waiting time for all Queue calls.
    We should also see an Outbound call count (it has been mentioned) in the near future. But it is not currently there.

If we ever get customers asking for Outbound stats or any statistics that 3CX cannot provide by default we normally put them in touch with these guys: http://www.insperix.com/

They provide custom wallboard's for 3CX and can pull practically any Stats via SQL Database. They have 3CX customers all over the world so it should not matter where you are based.

3) Your last question sounds like Skills based routing (please advise). This is another feature that has been mentioned by 3CX as being included fully in a later service pack. Currently the option for Skills based routing is:

Using a ring group with the polling strategy as "prioritized hunt" it will flow down the list of agents for the group in a top down fashion.

You can put your "priority" Skilled agents higher or lower as required (dependent on how you want this behavior to work) - you cannot set a percentage value for your agents however.

You can also have this behavior in priority of three's with the queue strategy "Hunt by three's prioritized".

Let me know if this helps and/or if you have any further questions.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.