Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Newbie Question

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ndraves, Feb 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ndraves

Hi. I'm installing 3CX for the first time and I'm having problems getting it connected to my BroadVoice. The server logs are below.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
    Nabil

16:10:44.468 [CM503015]: Call(1): Attempt to reach <sip:6891972@10.10.0.5:5060> failed. Reason: Not Registered

16:10:44.468 [CM503016]: Call(1): Target is not registered: VoIPline:891972 dialed on (AnyLine@BroadVoice)

2. ole

ole

The first line look as if you try to place an outside call. But you cannot do that, because you are not registered witih your provider. Did you check your pot/trunk-status? are the buttons green or red?

3. ndraves

You are correct, it isn't registered. Where do I find how to register it?

Thanks!

4. ole

ole

In the management console, there is a chapter 'VoIP Provider'. There you have to add your provider. You need the information about SIP-server, account and password. If your provider is not on the list, use 'generic'. That should work. If not, set your log to 'verbose' and post again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.