Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Nexus One - WiFi...

Discussion in 'Android' started by liberty2, Feb 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liberty2

Hello all. I am having trouble registering the Nexus One. I am able to register and use the phone internally (when on the same LAN as the server). However, when I try to register and use the 3CX phone on another WiFi network (externally), it does not work. Specifically, it indicates that it is registered, but when I try to place a call, it dials and never connects.

I am able to use the 3CX client for windows both internally and externally.

Here is some of the log from when I try to place a call from the Android...
    Code:
    22:22:16.522  Requests rate from IP {public IP of Android} is too high! Blacklisted for 167 seconds
    22:22:16.522  [CM500002]: Unidentified incoming call. Review INVITE and adjust source identification:
      INVITE sip:101@{domain name} SIP/2.0
      Via: SIP/2.0/UDP {public IP}:5060;rport=5060;branch=z9hG4bKPj5sLnn3aeL30e3yhSM7CeLJsqaoyTyc1I
      Max-Forwards: 70
      To: <sip:101@{domain name}>
      From: <sip:105@{domain name}>;tag=L7ixN7MvAZXmJJgXkGiAvw7kTYJN0jAN
      Call-ID: 1-ejbUIDiHx3l7VB-ynxA7MhB13VCwVu
      CSeq: 29872 INVITE
      Session-Expires: 1800
      Min-SE: 90
      Allow: PRACK, INVITE, ACK, BYE, CANCEL, UPDATE, SUBSCRIBE, NOTIFY, REFER, MESSAGE, OPTIONS
      Supported: replaces, 100rel, timer, norefersub
      User-Agent: 3CXPhone for Android 1.2.9
      Content-Length: 0

If you would like to try, please PM me, and I will temporarily configure an extension and send you settings. :)

Thanks for your help.

RR

2. liberty2

Also, I am able to register the 3CX Phone for Windows from both the internal and external IP addresses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.