Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Nexvortex Outage 7/10 - 7/11

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by running, Jul 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. running

Has anyone else been experiencing outages with Nexvortex over the last few days? I may be switching everything over to Callcentric or another VoIP carrier as the stability issues with Nexvortex is losing me money.

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

mine is up and running just fine.
    and, only occassionally get a registration failure which comes back within seconds.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. running

it usually runs fine but these past few days it's been very spotty.

4. gschwab

gschwab New Member

Got a registeration failure yesterday about 5:30 am or so, didn't last long though because next registeration attempt (5 min) worked fine. no problem since.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. running

Maybe it's just in the Northeast region then

6. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I'm in Arizona.

Maybe try a tracert to their IP Address and see if there are any lazy routers.

7. rbc94

We are in the buffalo, ny area and have had problems yesterday and today. called nexvortex both days and they said they were having internal network problems. the issues were fixed withing a couple of hours but disaster recovery didn't work because of their network problems so we were without phones during that time. if this continues we may need to look elsewhere.

8. netswork

netswork Active Member

I am in texas as are all my clients. Every system on nexvortex has had an outage the last two mornings. Both about 30 minutes in length. Nexvortex has been very solid for us. This is the most problems we have had in over a year.

From Nexvortex support:

I apologize for interruption this morning. We had a short outage starting at 9:42AM Eastern. Full service was restored at 10:39AM Eastern. We are investigating the root cause at this time. You should be back up and running at this time
    -----------------

That was yesterday. I did not talk to support about todays outage.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.