nexVortex SIP Trunk support

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by Brad Allison, Dec 7, 2017.

nexVortex SIP Trunk support 5 5 2votes
5/5, 2 votes

1. Brad Allison

Please add nexVortex SIP trunks back to supported list.of SIP Trunk providers

CTC Technician and john Taber like this.
  2. john Taber

Any update on this?

3. john Taber

Brad, are you able to get them working with 3cx?

4. techclarity

Would like to see this as well.

5. Brad Allison

We have several deployments with nexVortex from before the political fallout and have still used nexVortex since, I reached out to other providers that still use nexVortex today and got solid feedback about nexVortex offerings and tech support from them too.

It's unfortunate that long supported products are wiped off the support map within the blink of an eye.

techclarity likes this.
  6. site

I'd like to see them back as well!

7. CTC Technician

I use NexVortex for ALL my 3CX systems. When I decided to enter the VoIP world I reviewed, tested, and chose the best PBX, sip trunks, and phones available to me. I wanted products and services I understood and support staff I could work with. 3CX, NexVortex, and Yealink. I have kept and not been disappointed in my choices from day one. I find it a little disheartening that after installing the Beta SP4 - my old faithful sip trunk provider causes a red circle with and exclamation point on the main Dashboard. That's okay. I support NexVortex and I will be preparing a mailing for all of my 3CX clients that will include a sticker - it will be a green circle with a white check mark...

techclarity likes this.
  8. Richard Flick

Just did the sp4 update and discovered the Red Circle for my nexVortex sip trunk as well, what gives? Be nice to get some kind of explanation or a heads up. Supported under sp3 but not sp4? Is this another programming error? Last update knocked out the call logs. nexVortex has been very reliable with this system.

techclarity likes this.
  9. Brad Allison

nexVortex has been unsupported by 3CX for quite some time now, i feel like 12.5 might have been the last supported 3CX version.

nexVortex wanted to start a Hosted PBX offering so they acquired a PBX company.
    This did not go over well with 3CX, as 3CX wanted nexVortex to use 3CX for their Hosted PBX.
    Therefore 3CX removed nexVortex from their supported SIP trunk list.

Basically internal politics between the two companies. Nothing technical.

10. Richard Flick

Thanks for that bit of info. nexVortex has provided outstanding service and quality for us.

11. Brad Allison

Correct, nexVortex still tests, certifies, and supports 3CX, it's just not reciprocated by 3CX.

techclarity likes this.
  12. Brad Allison

What part of this is a reason why for not supporting nexVortex?

13. Brad Allison

The information that I have been provided with is this has nothing to do with "applying or paying fees". Its politics. The two used to be joined at the hip, and then they had a bad breakup.

$2500 is a drop in the bucket for a SIP Trunk provider like nexVortex and nexVortex validates their SIP Trunks against 3CX internally so they could easily have the required information for applying.