Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Niggles

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Rafe, Nov 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rafe

Hi,

Sorry for three posts - but I wanted to keep my comments separate. Having posted something helpful and something positive, here's the niggles we have we 3CX (V6):

1) Would like different ring tones for internal and external (come via Patten ISDN gateway) calls
    2) Would like phone to beep every x seconds to remind you that you've got someone on hold
    3) Would like a central phonebook that does something useful like allow ABC dialling on the phone
    4) Would like shortcode dialling (e.g. commonly called numbers in central phonebook could have 4 digit shortcode associated with them)
    5) Would like name of caller (whether internal or external (assuming they're in central phonebook)) to be displayed on a ringing phone rather than just a number
    6) Would like the VOIP Client to allow you to sort its phonebook by number & name
    7) Would like to get rid of having to press the tick on the phone (SNOM) or reduce the 4 second delay
    8) Would like 3CX to make the coffee ;)

If anyone can advise on any of the above it'd be much appreciated! Most of them were available on the old Aastra system so people are missing them.

I have poked around in the manual, asked the people that helped me install it and searched on here but not found answers to the above. Apologies if I just didn't look in the right place or hard enough!

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.