Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

NightShift

Discussion in 'Windows' started by aibox, Jun 11, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aibox

Hello,
    i'm new at this kind of system, and i have a few questions. First of all is there a possibility to setup a night shift automatically, knowing which interior is in which week the night shift. For example, this week from 18 to 8 am is 101 , next week is 102 , next week is 101 and so on..... Is there an option automatically that allows me to put the program for the night shift and not to modify it every week?

Second one, if i understand correctly the message that tell's the client that license limit reached can be disable but i don't find from where. The problem is that the client dosen't need to know that is a limit at the license,is not suitable, and is enough that the client that calls to the customer receive an busy line, of calls till someone answer or rejects.
    Any help will be appreciated.

2. IliasL_3CX

3CX Support

Hi,

Unfortunately there is no automatic setting in order to change the night shift automatically. However you can set the global office hours i.e. 08:00 to 17:00 Then create two queues where agents 101 and 102 are members of both queues. When the PBX is during the office hours Queue A will ring where your agent will be logged in (note: your agent's will have to log in /out of the queues ) while when the PBX is out of office hours the call will be routed to Queue B (where the agent of the shift will be logged in, in the specific queue while the other agent is logged out of the queue). With regards to the license limit you can replace the file which can be found in the following directory: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Data\Ivr\Prompts\Sets\%ProvSubDirectory% ,however if you replace this file you will not get an accurate error message which can lead to false conclusions.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.