Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

No Accounts

Discussion in 'iOS' started by TCF, Apr 18, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TCF

TCF

I have someone with an iPhone 6 that every Monday has to be re provisioned. It says No Accounts. So every Monday she has to go back to her welcome email and add the account to her phone. In the PBX it is getting blocked for too many failed authentication attemps. Does anyone know what might cause this? I have other iPhone users that seem to be affected as well but they don't lose the account as consistently.

Attached Files:

2. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

It would seem that the account information in the phone is being deleted. I can't see that happening because of failed authentications. In that case the account should be there it would simply show as not registered and the IP of the phone (at the time) would be blacklisted.

Is there a patten. as to when it disappears? Every Sunday night between 6pm and midnight? if you can determine when it is no longer there, you may be able to determine what (another app, a back-up?), is deleting it.

3. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Regarding the account information getting lost, there was a thread some time ago about this:
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=43675

In regards to the IP getting blocked, is there some other device on or behind the IP that is getting blocked that might be trying to register? Maybe a test phone you were experimenting and forgot about?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.