• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

No Accounts

Status
Not open for further replies.

TCF

Customer
Reaction score
I have someone with an iPhone 6 that every Monday has to be re provisioned. It says No Accounts. So every Monday she has to go back to her welcome email and add the account to her phone. In the PBX it is getting blocked for too many failed authentication attemps. Does anyone know what might cause this? I have other iPhone users that seem to be affected as well but they don't lose the account as consistently.

Attachments

• image1.PNG
    image1.PNG
    74.9 KB · Views: 5,819
It would seem that the account information in the phone is being deleted. I can't see that happening because of failed authentications. In that case the account should be there it would simply show as not registered and the IP of the phone (at the time) would be blacklisted.

Is there a patten. as to when it disappears? Every Sunday night between 6pm and midnight? if you can determine when it is no longer there, you may be able to determine what (another app, a back-up?), is deleting it.

Regarding the account information getting lost, there was a thread some time ago about this:
http://www.3cx.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=43675

In regards to the IP getting blocked, is there some other device on or behind the IP that is getting blocked that might be trying to register? Maybe a test phone you were experimenting and forgot about?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.